Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Wives and Poker

My wife hates it when I play poker. She seems to take it as a personal insult that I am not spending time with her. I understand her point. I do my best to set aside several nights a week to spending time together. But sometimes I get the impression that she expects me to spend all of my free time staring longingly into her eyes. I think it is healthy to spend some time alone pursuing our own hobbies. But we'll see. Right now there is a lot of pressure on me to quit.

If anyone out there knows of a San Diego Poker Widows group, I'm sure she would love to join. It may not take any of the pressure off of me, but I'm sure she would love a forum to air her greivences.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?